I offer personalised reflexology treatment and mentoring for your individual needs. Ultimately I offer care and support – Caroline Cunningham (Authentic Reflexology & Authentic Path Inspiration)
One Hour Reflexology Treatment:
- First reflexology treatment includes consultation + foot examination + application of reflexology to the feet or hands.
- Reflexology treatment time inclusive all these parts is usually 60 minutes. Follow up treatments involve shorter consultation/foot exam.
- Specialist areas include, pain relief, coping with stress and anxiety, cancer care, pregnancy care and fertility optimisation
- I have also supported clients with autism and those dealing will illness such as M.S. and M.E and people going through the process of grief or loss.
- As a reflexology specialist I am continually expanding my knowledge and application of reflexology so the list above is only an indicator of the situations in which reflexology can be beneficial.
Reflexology Home Treatment:
- Dependent on your location, it may be possible to have reflexology treatment in the comfort of your own home. The first treatment will require 90 minutes to ensure that a comfortable setting is established for the client.
- You will need to provide 2 pillows, one warm throw, 2 towels and a chair
Parent and Child Workshop:
- Workshops designed for the needs of your child e.g. if your child is having trouble with digestion, sleeping or anxiety
- This 90 minute workshop involves consultation and foot assessment of your child and light reflexology treatment of the foot or hand reflexes. The parent is shown some useful soothing reflexology techniques to use with their child in their own home
- Each parent and child workshop is created for specific needs of your child.
- Follow up 45 minute reflexology treatment can be arranged to assist your child further and to review the parents use of the home care techniques.
Authentic Path Inspiration:
- Designed to assist clients who are having trouble knowing the right path to take e.g. starting a new business, changing career, setting goals or feeling stuck/blocked.
- This is a 90 minute session which includes a 60 minute standard reflexology treatment and 30 minutes ideas generation and discussion
- Reflexology assists relaxation of the mind and body which promotes clear thinking
- Caroline offers ‘Authentic Path Inspiration’ based on her own committment and learning through changing careers and personal development (since 1999).
- Caroline also provides ‘Authentic Biz Sessions’ a mentoring service for individuals who require more in-depth tutoring or mentoring for their new business in particular with regards to use of marketing and networking.
Mini Reflexology Treatments for Groups:
- Individual reflexology treatment is also available within a group setting either in your home, holistic centre or corporate venue.
- Treatments in group settings can be 30 – 45 minutes dependant on the number in your group.
- All mini-treatments involve consultation and assessment according to standards set out by I.R.I.L.
Caroline Cunningham also creates and presents self-care workshops – WORK SHOP DETAILS
Caroline Cunningham provides therapy and mentoring services in Carlow/Dublin (Ireland) and Algarve (Portugal) – LOCATIONS
MAKE A BOOKING/ENQUIRY – CONTACT
Health Insurance: I am a registered member of Irish Reflexologists’ Institute (I.R.I.L.), you may have health cover for reflexology treatments. Check with your insurer prior to appointment.
- Caroline completed her Reflexology Diploma (with Distinction) at Holistic College Dublin with excellent tuition from Alison Kavanagh, who received her training from Dwight Byers, the nephew of the pioneering Eunice Ingham (‘Mother’ of modern Reflexology).
- Caroline is a member of the Irish Reflexologists’ Institute Ltd. (I.R.I.L.)
- Along with presenting ‘Authentic Reflexology’ therapy and workshops at Ireland’s Mind Body Spirit Fair, Caroline has been featured on RTE’s Nationwide and regularly talks about reflexology on local radio stations.
- Her blog ‘Authentic Reflexology’ reached the finals of Ireland Blog Awards in 2015, 2017 & 2018.
- ITEC Diploma In Reflexology
- Reflexotherapy Training with Hanne Marquardt
- Reflexology in Cancer Care (Carol Donnolly)
- Reflexology in Pregnancy (Pauline O’Hagan)
- Nerve Reflexology Module 1 (for pain support) (Dr. Carol Samuel)
- Reiki Master (Best Life Margaret O’Leary)
- Batchelor of Science Degree
- Graduate Diploma in Toxicology
- Higher Diploma in Education
- Student Soprano at Bel Canto School of Singing (Vocal Freedom)
Testimonials for Authentic Reflexology:
“Thank you so much for reflexology! Before treatment I was tired and my feet hurt from walking around. Afterward, I felt so much more energetic, I felt like I was walking on air and the swelling had gone down in my broken arm.
The next day, I had a 10 hour flight. I was anticipating a lot of discomfort with my arm. To my delight, I was nearly pain free throughout my travels. Reflexology really works!
I highly recommend Caroline for Reflexology. She is gentle, but she works miracles!” Anna Scheller USA