Reflexology Home Treatment for Comfort
Reflexology home treatment allows you to experience personalised therapy in the comfort of your own home. Home treatments not only allow for convenience but can be essential in situations where travel by the client is not conducive to their health and well-being.
Some circumstances where reflexology home treatment has been more suitable:
- Clients with special needs (includes autism)
- Elderly clients
- Pregnant clients with stressful work life
- Client dealing with illness (e.g. MS/ME)
Making a booking for reflexology home treatment:
- Get in touch via the contact form to discuss your requirement for reflexology – Contact Authentic Reflexology
- If you are on medication or attending a doctor for on-going treatment you may require doctor’s approval for receiving treatment. It is a good idea to provide this information in your initial email so that any contra-indications can be managed. If you provide your contact number this can be discussed better. Reflexology is very safe and care is very much at the heart of treatment. As a registered therapist I follow best practice procedures set out by HSE guidelines and my affiliated group Irish Reflexologists Institute Ltd. (I.R.I.L.)
- Provide your location and say if parking is available and if it is paid or free parking.
- Provide your ideal time/days when home treatment is most suitable
Remember – if you have health insurance, check if you have cover for reflexology as I am a registered therapist my clients can often benefit by recovering some or all costs from their health insurer.
How to prepare for reflexology home treatment:
- You will need to provide a warm blanket and a small towel and some pillows.
- I can provide a reflexology reclining chair or you may prefer to use your bed or sofa for receiving treatment. I will need to access your feet (while you are lying down) so make sure there is no obstruction at the end of the bed or sofa. There also needs to be space for a chair to be placed at the end of your bed/sofa so that I may sit there to provide the treatment.
- I will bring some calming music but you are free to use your preferred music
- You are welcome to light candles if it helps you feel more relaxed.
- Make sure that other people in your home are aware that you need quiet time so as not to be disturbed during treatment.
- Make sure your space is well heated so as to be comfortable as possible during treatment
If you would like to know more about reflexology and my background as a therapist you will find plenty of information via my reflexology page and various blogs.
Make a booking or enquiry about Reflexology Home Treatments – Contact Authentic Reflexology
Get to know my work by reading my client testimonials:
‘I highly recommend Caroline for reflexology, she is gentle but she works miracles’ – Anna Scheller USA
Member of Irish Reflexologists Institute Ltd.
Follow Caroline Cunningham Art on WordPress.com