Reflexology covered by Health Insurance!
It often amazes me, the number of people with health insurance who are not aware that they have cover for reflexology therapy and are missing out on this valuable health and wellbeing benefit.
The fact Irish Health Insurers cover reflexology, in my view, adds to the credibility of the effectiveness of the therapy.
Reflexology has much dedicated research and certainly there are lots of inspiring case studies.
- Health Insurers offer a variety of packages and offers so check your plan to see if you have the one that covers reflexology treatment.
- Some clients have discovered they can claim back either the full cost of a number of treatments or a portion of the cost of several treatments.
- Doctors referral is not usually a requirement of the claim but it is always best to check the details of individual insurance policies or contact your insurer to get confirmation.
- Health Insurers cover your reflexology treatment once your therapist is a registered member of a recognised of professional body of reflexologists. I am a member of Irish Reflexologists Association Limited. I.R.I.L.
- I am also a reflexology specialist. I regularly upskill in my profession and am bound by the professional regulations of the I.R.I.L.
- You don’t have to be visibly sick to require reflexology treatment, reflexology can be very useful for maintaining wellbeing and improving your ability to cope with stress and strengthen immunity.
- Reflexology is an excellent therapy to add to your self-care strategy and you can even learn to use it for yourself.
To find out more about reflexology – READ MORE
To make a booking today – CONTACT
Authentic Reflexology Locations:
I provide specialist reflexology treatment on specific days in Co. Carlow and Dublin 2 (Ireland) with ocassional clinics in the Algarve (Portugal) – details can be provided during your enquiry. Advance booking is necessary and in some cases a booking deposit may be required.
Consider letting others know if you have benefited from reflexology by leaving a comment below.
Inspiring your Authentic Path
Follow Caroline Cunningham Art on WordPress.com